Let me count the ways!
1) It was Quilting Bee night tonight.
2) It was de-stash night – it’s like a garage sale, but without the cash. If you brought stuff from your quilting stash and put it into the pile, you get to take some home! SO…I brought two bags of stuff and took 1 bag of stuff home. Heh. I have so much cat fabric now, it’s insane! Can you believe anyone would part with it? Also, I have plenty of brown egg fabric. Now, you can’t have too much of that.
3) The sun shone today and while I was out and about, I found this clown face in the Army and Navy store window.
4) I quit my job yesterday because…
5) I was offered a new job! I signed all the paperwork today. Once the criminal record check clears, I’m good to go. I’ll tell you all about it once I get there. It’s going to be a fun one! I’ll be working with creative people all day long. My start date is April 23rd.
I’m exhausted from all the excitement from these last few days – a new job, fabric with cats on it, the Calgary Zoo last weekend…
And to celebrate, I’ll be posting photos of the all the beautiful people I took photos of in Banff last weekend in tomorrow’s post.
Banff is full of beautiful people. Seriously.
But now, I’m going to bed. I’m spent!